- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A911428 2036576-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-26 dated February 24, 2014. The MMI screen goes blank then restarts or the MMI screen freezes for a few minutes then recovers when a phone is connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth when the user searches for a contact name in the MMI address book (by using the MMI control knob or the voice recognition system). This condition occurs because special characters (including symbols, emoticons, or map icons) are stored in the name field of a phonebook contact.
Click a tab for more information.