- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 22 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 52 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 81 days ago
Audi TSB #A911429 2026888-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 12-50 dated August 1, 2012. Echo effects, caller on either end cannot hear conversation, sound distortion or feedback, and the sound is distorted, hisses, or scrapes occur during a phone call. This bulletin provides guidelines for analyzing the call quality of the Bluetooth system in the vehicle, and is not applicable to any Audi warranty.
Click a tab for more information.