- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A911463 2028190-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-08 dated September 20, 2013. The customer would like to add a different navigation map database for countries outside of the USA or Canada. The customer would like to change the MMI system language to a different language that is not already supported by MMI. When a song is being played and the track information for that song contains foreign language characters, the driver information system (DIS) in the cluster correctly displays the characters, but the MMI display does not.
Click a tab for more information.