- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A911526 2042097-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- The traffic feature in the MMI navigation is inoperative. If the vehicle is a model year 2016 A6 or A7, see TSB 2042013: 91 Audi connect online destination search, Google Earth navigation view, or INRIX online traffic is not available. There is a known server issue that can only be resolved through a change to the Audi AG backend server. Audi has changed traffic providers over the years as new technologies have developed. This bulletin provides an overview of the different systems and the basic checks that can be performed to diagnose complaints related to traffic in the MMI navigation system.
Click a tab for more information.