- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A911583 2030465-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-07 dated September 12, 2013. Group "A" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software below version 566. Group "B" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 566 but below 715. Group "C" complaints: Valid for vehicles with MMI software at or above version 715 but not including 814. This bulletin only applies to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation (PR Number "7T6") and to vehicles with MMI3G+ Navigation, but without Audi Connect (PR Number "7T6" with additional PR code of "PND"). Continual improvements to MMI software provides solutions to issues experienced in the field.
Click a tab for more information.