- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A941295 2029782-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 12-78 dated June 4, 2012. A ? bulb out? warning is active in the instrument cluster?s Driver Information System (DIS) display and one or both of the rear side marker lights are burnt out. Moisture and debris can enter into the lower taillight housing causing one or more of the bulbs to burn out.
Click a tab for more information.