- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A941306 2017806-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LIGHTING (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 12-79 dated June 6, 2012. Light bulb warning light and the message Vehicle lights: malfunction is displayed in the instrument cluster display. DTC 03280 (Light switch position implausible signal) is stored in the vehicle electrical system control module, J519 (09). Exterior lights are functioning properly. If the headlight switch is moved to an intermediate position and remains there, the light bulb warning light and the error message appear after approximately ten seconds. Once displayed, the message turns off after approximately five seconds. The light bulb warning light turns off only after the headlight switch is turned to a defined position, and the status of DTC 03280 is changed to sporadic. After 40 driving cycles without an implausible signal detected, the DTC is automatically cleared.
Click a tab for more information.