- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A941307 2033012-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- One Daytime Running Light (DRL) intermittently flickers. One Daytime Running Light (DRL) intermittently lights up with more intensity then dims back to normal. The headlight beams still function normally. The LED DRL control unit's PWM output reacts to an intermittent system voltage change, causing the LED to flicker or change intensity. DTCs will not be logged in the vehicle electrical system control module, J519 (09). The customer complaint can only be sporadically reproduced.
Click a tab for more information.