- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A941432 2017806-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BACK UP LIGHTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 13-19 dated May 23, 2013. The light bulb warning light is displayed in the instrument cluster with the ?Vehicle lights: malfunction? message. DTCs are stored in the vehicle electrical system control module. Exterior lights are functioning properly. If the headlight switch is moved to an intermediate position and remains there, the light bulb warning light and the error message appear after approximately ten seconds. Once displayed, the message turns off after approximately five seconds. The light bulb warning light turns off only after the headlight switch is turned to a defined position, and the status of DTC 03280 or DTC 01800 are changed to sporadic. After 40 driving cycles without an implausible signal detected, the DTCs are automatically cleared.
Click a tab for more information.