- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A941437 2029782-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TAIL LIGHTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 12-95 dated October 25, 2012. A "bulb out" warning is displayed in the driver information system. One or both of the rear side marker lights (M37 and/or M38 bulbs) is burnt out. DTCs are stored in the comfort system central control module. Moisture and debris may enter into the lower taillight housing and cause one or more of the bulbs to burn out. The GE brand side marker bulbs (used in production from approximately February 2011 through September 2012) are prone to failure.
Click a tab for more information.