- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A961484 2021739-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: WARNING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 96 number 12-36 dated June 8, 2012. False warning from lane change assistant (Audi side assist). The warning light in the side mirror(s) illuminate when nothing is in the monitored areas to the sides of the vehicle. No relevant DTC(s) are stored in the lane change assistance control module, J769 (address word 3C). Software issue.
Click a tab for more information.