- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A9615002027416-6
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 96 number 14-85 dated July 24, 2014. The sunglass holder in the dome light assembly will not latch closed or is stuck closed. The condition may be intermittent. The sunglass holder spring latch mechanism may have been damaged during the assembly procedure.
Click a tab for more information.