- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A971443 2036764-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 14-42 dated March 31, 2014. The MIL is on. Vehicle will not start. DTC P068A00 is stored in the ECM. The motronic engine control module power supply relay, J271, is not functioning properly. Because the J271 relay controls battery voltage (Terminal 30) via a ground signal sent from the ECM, numerous faults can occur in multiple control modules when it is not functioning properly.
Click a tab for more information.