- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A971546 2040221-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- The rear wiper is not functioning or only functions intermittently. Corrosion at the B538 splice of the rear wiper motor control circuit can cause an excessive voltage drop, resulting in an out of range control signal.
Click a tab for more information.