- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A971548 2013504-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 97 number 10-15 dated October 20, 2010. Sporadic fault memory entries are stored in various control modules. Contacts may be widened (over 0.63 mm) if incorrect pins or incorrect methods for current flow tests are used. Either action may cause intermittent electrical connections, which can cause sporadic DTCs to be stored in various control modules.
Click a tab for more information.