- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-15-19
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM
- To aid in diagnosing the high-voltage (HV) battery of the Audi Q5 Hybrid, Audi of America is pleased to inform you of the release and automatic delivery of the Audi Q5 Hybrid Minimum Required Tools (MRT) Shipment. Starting September 23, 2015, every Audi dealer will be shipped one AT-378 Audi Q5 Hybrid Special Tool Package, Freight F.O.B. Snap-On OEM and invoiced directly by the Audi Special Tools Program (Snap-On Business Solutions - SBS).
Click a tab for more information.