- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #AWA-15-04
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Audi is extending the New Vehicle Limited Warranty for certain 2009-2011 A4, A5, and Q5 Vehicles with the CAEB 2.0T engine to 8 years/80,000 miles (whichever occurs first) from the vehicle's in-service date or 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever occurs first) from the date of a settlement Service Adjustment, whichever date occurs later. The limited warranty extension is fully transferable to subsequent owners. Eligible vehicles are identified in Elsa with the Warranty Extension Key U24 OC Ext-Info AWO Resource Ctr. Some customers have complained of excessive engine oil consumption. Conditions unrelated to engine oil consumption are not covered under this extension.
Click a tab for more information.