- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #Customer Letter
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Audi has determined that a faulty fuel injector may cause minor misfire conditions and, in turn, cause the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the instrument cluster to illuminate due to the presence of specific fault codes caused by this component. In our continuing efforts to assure proper performance of Audi vehicles, your dealer will diagnose and replace a faulty fuel injector, if necessary, at no cost to you as long as the vehicle remains within the time and mileage limits of this warranty extension. Please keep this letter with your Warranty booklet and deliver it to any new owner, along with the owner?s manual.
Click a tab for more information.