- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #Dealer Letter-Up
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
- This communication is to inform you of upcoming Update 28G6. There are 79,232 Audi vehicles affected in the U.S. by this Update. Rough idle or reduced driving power and, in turn, an illuminated Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the instrument cluster due to the presence of specific fault codes caused by this component. Inspect and replace ignition coils as required.
Click a tab for more information.