- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #SB-19H3
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-19H3.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- AUDI SERVICE CAMPAIGN: SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. THE ENGINE THERMOSTAT STAYS CLOSE AND MAY CAUSE THE ENGINE TO OVERHEAT. WARNING LIGHTS WILL ILLUMINATE. 2010-2011 MODELS. *RM
Click a tab for more information.