- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 22 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 52 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 81 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-40-10-16
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-40-10-16.
Affected Component: UNKNOWN OR OTHER
- AUDI: CRACKING NOISES FROM FRONT AXLE. WHILE DRIVING ON UNEVEN ROADS OR WHEN TURNINGTHE STEERING WHEEL OVER THE FULL RANGE, CRACKING NOISES CAN BE HEARD COMING FROM THE FRONT AXLE. THE NOISE COMES FROM THE SUPPORT BRACKET FOR THE TOP OF THE FRONT STRUT. *PE
Click a tab for more information.