- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-44-10-05
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-44-10-05.
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- AUDI: TPMS LIGHT ILLUMINATED-REPAIR AUTHORIZATION. THE TPMS WARNING LIGHT IS ILLUMINATED. NO ISSUES HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED WITH THE ALL NEW INDIRECT TPM SYSTEM. *PE
Click a tab for more information.