- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-44-11-21
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-44-11-21.
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- VOLKSWAGEN: THE MESSAGE 'TIRE PRESSURE SYSTEM MALFUNCTION' APPEARS ON THE INSTRUMENT PANEL. THERE WILL BE A STORED TROUBLE CODE. THIS PROBLEM IS LIKELY CAUSED BY SOFTWARE. *RM
Click a tab for more information.