- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #TSB-69-10-10
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# TSB-69-10-10.
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
- REPLACED AIRBAG CONTROL UNIT CANNOT BE CODED. AFTER REPLACING THE AIRBAG CONTROL UNIT, THE CONTROL UNIT CANNOT BE CODED VIA SVM SPEC/ACTUAL. THE LATEST REVISION OF THE AIRBAG CONTROL UNIT MUST BE CODED AND PARAMETERIZED USING AN SVM CODE, WHICH IS LISTED ETKA IN THE REMARKS AREA FOR THE PART NUMBER. *PE
Click a tab for more information.