- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #Update Bulletin-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Rough idle or reduced driving power and, in turn, an illuminated Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the instrument cluster due to the presence of specific fault codes caused by this component. This Update is in effect until removed. Procedure is valid only for vehicles that show the 28G6 code in the ElsaWeb Campaign/Action Information screen on the day of repair. Vehicle must be within the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Procedure must be performed within the allotted time frame stated in this Technical Service Bulletin. Procedure must be performed on applicable vehicles in dealer inventory prior to sale. A faulty ignition coil can result in rough idling or reduced driving power and, in turn, cause the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the instrument cluster to illuminate due to the presence of specific fault codes caused by this component.
Click a tab for more information.