- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A001463 2033576-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 00 number 13-49 dated May 14, 2013. Although the correct amount of oil was added to the engine during an oil change service, a check of the oil level shows that the oil level is not okay. When an unapproved aftermarket speed-filling device is used to add oil to the engine, the increased oil flow rate may force oil into the intake manifold or combustion chamber, creating the potential for engine damage.
Click a tab for more information.