- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A011263 2031458-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 12-58 dated November 5, 2012. MIL on, with DTCs stored in the 01 (Engine Control Module). Under extreme driving conditions, such as a driving profile of mainly short distance (stop and go) driving high crankcase pressure can lead to the above described DTC codes. By changing the crankcase pressure valve to a lower operating pressure this condition can be improved and eliminate the mentioned possible DTC codes. Along with the crankcase pressure being lowered, a new ECM software level is required to compensate for new crankcase pressure.
Click a tab for more information.