- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A231532 2040752-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- The MIL is on. Vehicle either runs roughly or does not start. One or more DTCs are stored in the engine control module (ECM). Metallic particles in the high pressure fuel pump may cause the condition.
Click a tab for more information.