- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A271424 2025360-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 27 number 12-12 dated February 28, 2012. Customer may report that the vehicle does not start due to a discharged battery. The vehicle has either a battery diagnostic management control module or a battery energy management control module. This TSB provides basic diagnosis steps for discharged batteries, general tips for working with batteries, and system verification steps to ensure that the vehicle is configured correctly.
Click a tab for more information.