- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A371392 2030370-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-60 dated August 6, 2012. Customer complains that the transmission malfunction warning appears in the cluster. Customer is unable to select gear. GFF scan of the vehicle finds fault P070600 (driving position sensor - implausible signal) logged in the transmission control module (diagnosis address 02). The test plan points to the F125 multi-function switch as the cause. Corrosion on the pins of the multi-function switch and its counterpart can lead to implausible signals.
Click a tab for more information.