- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A661339 2035673-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-38 dated November 15, 2013. Customer may report hearing wind noise from the front door area when the vehicle is driven at highway speeds. After diagnosis, it is determined that the source of the wind noise is the exterior rear view mirrors. The two main sources of wind noise from the exterior rear view mirrors are: the seam surrounding the turn signal lamp and the seam at the mirror base. The modifications explained in the Service section of this bulletin will effectively mitigate the wind noise symptom for the customer.
Click a tab for more information.