- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 33 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 48 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 53 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 55 days ago
Safety System Failure
2017 Audi Q7
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2017 Q7 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Purchased the car, drove it for 48 hours, and the Safety System Failure Alert came on.
- jcaaudi, Denver, CO, US