- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 4 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 6 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 14 days ago
2017 Audi Q7
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi Q7
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi Q7 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
In the event of a crash, if the air bags and/or the seat belt pretensioners do not inflate or function properly, the vehicle occupants have an increased ... Read more »
With a loss of power steering assist, extra steering effort will be required, especially at lower speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the third row seat does not remain in its adjusted position, there may be an increased risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash. Read more »
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Air bags that deploy with excessive force may increase the risk of injury. Read more »