- June 5: Audi Turbocharger Recall Shuts Down Federal Investigation investigations | 1 days ago
- May 7: Audi Electrical System Malfunction Warnings Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 30: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 37 days ago
- April 15: Mercedes Recalls Sprinters Due to Blank Instrument Clusters recalls | 52 days ago
- April 1: Audi Recalls A8 and S8 For Airbag Problems recalls | 66 days ago
2019 Audi S5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Audi S5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Audi S5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Rear axle misalignment may cause premature or uneven tire wear, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Disabled Passenger Air Bag
A disabled passenger air bag increases the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Rear Axle Lock Nuts May Break
A broken lock nut may misalign the rear axle, causing a loss of control and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Shock Absorber Forks May Develop Cracks
Loose shock absorbers may impair vehicle steering, increasing the risk of crash. Read more »