- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 8 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 28 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #A911450 2018187-
2003 Audi S6
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-02 dated August 30, 2013. Customer may report that cracking, grinding, rattling, humming, whining, or similar interference is coming from one or more speakers. Parts of the speakers (such as the brackets, cables, or covers) or parts of the interior fittings (such as door covers, rear shelf, facings, or covers) can vibrate at certain frequencies, causing noises. The radio tuner or other control modules may be affected by electromagnetic interference from aftermarket electronic devices.
Click a tab for more information.