- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 2 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 4 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 12 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
2003 Audi S6
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Audi S6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Audi S6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could lead to a vehicle fire. Read more »
A fire could originate in the left dashboard area. Read more »