- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 15 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 25 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 77 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-17-05-10
2008 BMW 128
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-17-05-10.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- BMW: THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT IS ON WITH STORED FAULT CODES. THERE IS A WIRING/CONNECTION PROBLEM OR A FAULTY SENSOR. *RM
Click a tab for more information.