- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #651013
2011 BMW 128
Affected Component: SEATS
- "The replacement OC3 seat mat (front passenger seat occupancy) will not enable when following ISTA Repair Instruction REP 65 77 604, ""Replacing sensor mat (OC3 mat) for passenger seat occupancy detector."" 1. When the new mat is installed in the vehicle, too much pre-load pressure will prevent the mat from being enabled. ISTA/P WILL NOT enable the new part, and will cause permanent damage to it. 2. The new part has incorrect coding."
Click a tab for more information.