- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #840313
2011 BMW 128
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 840313.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- "Roadside Assistance and BMW Online Services Inoperative After Programming. Roadside Assistance and BMW Online services are inoperative after programming the vehicle with ISTA/P 2.48 to 2.49.0. The symptoms are as follows: * BMW Online - No network available when selected * Roadside Assistance - When selected, a message stating ""Service not enabled or contract expired"" is displayed. Also, ""Start service"" is grayed out and cannot be selected. CAUSE Software error in the CIC (Car Information Computer)"
Click a tab for more information.