- June 9: BMW 3-Series Vehicles Recalled Over Explosive Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 30: BMW Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Cornering Lights news | 15 days ago
- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 82 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 84 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B-34-11-08
2008 BMW 135
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B-34-11-08.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR
- BMW VEHICLES: TEILECLEARING FOR DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROL (DSC). A PART REPLACEMENT AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED BY SUBMITTING A TC CASE IN PUMA BEFORE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING DSC COMPONENTS ARE REPLACED UNDER WARRANTY FOR THE VEHICLES LISTED IN THE MODEL SECTION OF THIS BULLETIN: DSC CONTROL MODULE, DSC HYDRO UNIT, AND YAW RATE SENSOR. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.