- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 14 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 21 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 22 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
2.1hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 75,688 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.