- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 4 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 26 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 29 days ago
BMW Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1998 BMW 318
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.