- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 18 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 33 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 56 days ago
BMW Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1998 BMW 318
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.