- October 1: BMW Soft Close Door Injury Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 6 days ago
- September 4: BMW Hybrid Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 33 days ago
- July 23: BMW i3 Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Range is Overstated news | 76 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B61-16-09
2003 BMW 318
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B61-16-09.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- BMW: VARIOUS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS OR INTERMITTENTLY. SYMPTOMS TYPICALLY INCLUDE VARIOUS WARNING LAMPS IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND STARTING PROBLEMS. AFFECTED MAY BE THE EKP (ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED FUEL PUMP), AND CONTROL MODULES ON THE PT CAN OR CONNECTED TO THE 15WUP (WAKE UP) LINE. FUSE F70 MAY BE BLOWN. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. E93 (3 SERIES CONVERTIBLE). *PE
Click a tab for more information.