- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 49 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 54 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 59 days ago
1995 BMW 325
1995 BMW 325 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brake Light Circuit Warning Stays On1
- Intermittent Failure Of Turn Signals1
- Onboard Computer And Alarm Shuts Car Down1
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.