- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 7 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 30 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Wheels
2001 BMW 325
This could lead to a sudden loss of air from the tire affecting handling and vehicle control.
Wheels — Rim
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The machine used to mount and inflate the tires on the wheels at the assembly plant may have damaged the inner rim flange of the wheels.
- Dealers will inspect the five wheels for possible damage. If damage from the mounting machine is found on any wheel, all five wheels will be replaced.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.