- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 46 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 51 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 56 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B61-16-09
2002 BMW 325
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B61-16-09.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- BMW: VARIOUS ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS OR INTERMITTENTLY. SYMPTOMS TYPICALLY INCLUDE VARIOUS WARNING LAMPS IN THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND STARTING PROBLEMS. AFFECTED MAY BE THE EKP (ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED FUEL PUMP), AND CONTROL MODULES ON THE PT CAN OR CONNECTED TO THE 15WUP (WAKE UP) LINE. FUSE F70 MAY BE BLOWN. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. E93 (3 SERIES CONVERTIBLE). *PE
Click a tab for more information.