- March 22: BMW Recall Issued For Window and Sunroof Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 10: BMW i3 REx Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- February 27: BMW Recalls iX and X1 Vehicles For Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 57 days ago
- January 31: BMW Recalls i4 eDrive40 and iX xDrive50 Over Sound Warnings recalls | 59 days ago
Stereo Not Working
2003 BMW 325
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your BMW dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2003 325 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
My Car is just 4 months old and it has problem every month.
First month Car did not start. I had to jump start and service center was unable to find any problem.
Third month again had same problem and Navigation system does not work. Once again Service center was not able to identify the problem.
Fourth Month : Again Music system is not working and now car is also not starting..
- dinesh_gowda, Dallas, TX, US