- January 21: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 7: BMW Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Says Panoramic Glass Shatters news | 16 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 26 days ago
- December 15: German Authorities Find More VW Emissions Defeat Devices news | 39 days ago
- December 10: UK Authorities Ban BMW i3 Advertisement news | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights Problems
2.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,392 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.