- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 21 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 33 days ago
BMW TSB #B160104
2003 BMW 325
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- "BMW NA is not requesting that these fuel tanks be returned to the Warranty Parts Return Center (WPRC) after a claim payment. When performing a fuel tank replacement on an E46 ""3 Series with the M56 SULEV (PZEV) engine"" (claim and non-claim related), the following pre-disposal procedure must be performed prior to scrapping the fuel tank. BEFORE STARTING AND WHILE CONDUCTING THE STEEL FUEL TANK DISPOSAL , FOLLOW ALL LOCAL AND STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO HANDLING OF FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS. DO NOT USE ANY ELECTRICALLY POWERED TOOLS OR OPEN-FLAME DEVICES (E.G., ACETYLENE TORCHES) DURING THIS."
Click a tab for more information.