- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 4 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 16 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 28 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B64-05-09
2003 BMW 325
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B64-05-09.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- BMW: WATER LEAKS INTO EITHER THE DRIVER'S SIDE OR PASSENGER'S SIDE FOOTWELL DURING FAST CORNERING. INSUFFICIENT SEALING AT THE POINT OF CONTACT BETWEEN THE AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM AND THE CONDENSATION DRAIN HOSE. *PE
Click a tab for more information.